My new Avatar!

I have now made a new avatar and put it on my blog, because it was one of the challenges in the student blogging challenge-challenge 1. I think the challenge is really good, and this was one of my main tasks. This is my avatar!

So now I am going to tell you about my avatar.

Hair:  I always wear my hair in a bun, and my hair colour is brown, so I decided to use this hairstyle.

Tops: I really love this top, because it has music notes on it and I think it’s really good, and a top that I would definitely want in real life.

Pants/Jeans: Basic Jeans. What I wear all the time.

Shoes: Boots. They came with the jeans, and I really like them.

Extras: I added a microphone, of course. And some music notes to go with the theme.

So that’s really all, and if you see the ‘September Challenge 1’ you can have a look at the challenges.

Stay Posted,

Gemma xx

4 thoughts on “My new Avatar!

1. Hi Gemma,
    Yes, that’s you! You didn’t even have to go shopping for your outfit. It’s nice to have a change every now and again . . . and I see you included the link. Well done.
    Mrs N

2. Hey Gemma,
    My name is Nikita, I am a students at the University of South Alabama in the class EDM 310. I think this is really neat that you did the student blogging challenge. I have never made an avatar before but I think I would like to try and make one of me one day. How you described yourself it seems that your avatar looks just like you. That’s good that you incorporated different things about you, what you like to wear and what you like to do. Do you like to sing or play an instrument? I see your avatar does so I was curious if you do.

• Hi Nikita,
      Nice to hear from you. Thanks for thinking that it was good for me to join the student blogging challenge.
      I like to sing alot, you can have a look at my my songs page and have a look at a song I wrote.
      I don’t have music lessons, but I have a keyboard at my house from when my sister used to learn piano so sometimes I play around on that. I know how to play all the songs in one of her books, even though it took me a while to teach myself.
      Do you have a blog? I would like to look at it.

Gemma