As I said, school is over! I have now finished Year 6 and my primary school education. Next year I am off to secondary school.
My last day was very exciting. All the Year 6′s went to Adventure Park on an excursion, and we could go anywhere for the day. My friend Ebony and I spent most of the day together, going on the rides. My favourite ride was the Aqua Racer, because you had to slide down a giant water slide on your stomach on a board. It was pretty high at the top, so I was a bit nervous. But I went down and it was so much fun!
Then we ate lunch, went on some more things, and then we finished.
On the bus ride back, everyone was talking about the great year that we had and how we were leaving onto a new time at high school.
When we had got back, everyone had to say bye, which was sad because I had to say goodbye to one of my best friends Ruby, as she is in Year 6 next year.
Later that day, all the Year 6′s had their graduation ceremony. Our theme was ‘Lean on Me’, and that is what we walked in to. Then we had all the graduation things, like certificates, prayers, blessings and so on. At the end all the 6′s had prepared a dance performance, and it was so much fun! These were the songs, and there was about a minute of each.
1. Thriller/Heads will Roll by Glee – That was my group and our dance turned out really well!
2. Tonight, Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae- That was another group of girls, and it looked really cool.
3. LMFAO Mashup- Most of the boys did this one, and it was shuffling, shuffling, and more shuffling.
4. Dynamite by Taio Cruz- This looked really good. There was boys and girls dancing to this one, and I thought it was really upbeat and fun.
5. Good Feeling by Flo Rida- Our finale song. We belted out the lyrics, and then skipped around the church, and threw out streamers to the crowd.
Then our graduation was over, and primary school too.
I will keep going with posts, as I now have a free 12 month Pro Subscription!