I’m back!

I’m so sorry I haven’t been blogging, theres really no excuse, sorry!
So now that I’m back, I will blog again, about anything and everything. So this post is about…

FRIENDS!

I’m sure we all love new friends. Starting year 7 this year has made me have new friends, and I have met so many new people! Making new friends is fun, and hard at the same time. So heres my way to make new friends.

1. Start by saying hello, and what your name is. I once made the mistake of not asking someone their name, and I knew them very well, but I didn’t know their name! So make sure to ask them what their name is to, to avoid awkwardness when introducing them to your current friends.

2. What are they interested in? Ask them by talking about what you did on the weekend, such as playing netball, and ask them if they like it too. Who knows, you might be playing them this weekend!

3. Other stuff. So you probably have got to know this person pretty well know, but a good thing to ask is ‘what class are you in?’ Or if you don’t go to the same school, ask them what school they go to and what year level they are in. You might want to know how old they are too.

4. Now that you know this person, you should be able to have conversations about whatever you like!

Blogging is such a fun thing, and I have missed it so much!

Stay Posted,

Gemma xx