As I am starting Year 7 this year, my new school provides personal laptops for every student. We get them in Year Seven, then again in Year 10. I was lucky to get a Macbook Pro, and it is the first Macbook I have had. When I first got it, I had to transfer all my files over from my old laptop, which was a fairly easy process. After that was my printer and internet. Once I had done that, I was able to play around with the look of my laptop, so the desktop background, and the files. Once I had finished it, it was all done!

One of the things I really like about my new laptop is the fact that the battery power lasts for ages. I charge it at night when I go to sleep, and then I can use it all day without charging it, which I think is great!

I also like the fact that my laptop is very light and slim, so I don’t have to take a huge bulky case to school each day. Instead, all I need is a skin, and it is protected, but not as heavy as bricks.

My laptop also has a lot of fun features, like Garage Band, where you can make music, and photo-booth, where you can take pictures with lots of effects. I think that the presentation tools like Pages, Keynote and Numbers are really useful too.

That’s pretty much all about my new Mac! I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts.

Stay Posted, Gemma xx